Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today's Playlist 7/27/11

Today I finished my landscape assignment for my photography class, bonded with one of my co-workers (I'm lacking friends at the moment, so this was nice), and I ate way too many Krystal burgers.

I'd say today was a success.

1. "Get in Line" by The Barenaked Ladies
2. "Universe" by Savage Garden
3. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" by Taylor Swift
4. "Halo" by Beyonce
5. "Breakdown" by Seether
6. "Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy Tonight?" (Acoustic) by Fall Out Boy
7. "She Wolf" by Shakira feat. J. Rocwell
8. "Over You" by Daughtry
9. "Lovestoned" by Justin Timberlake
10. "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet" by Panic! At the Disco
11. "Clowns" by T.A.T.U
12. "The Burn" by Matchbox 20
13. "Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" by The Offspring
14. "Angels On The Moon" by Thriving Ivory
15. "Disease" (Acoustic) by Matchbox 20
16. "God Must Have Spend A Little More Time On You" by *NSYNC
17. "21 Guns" by Green Day
18. "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls
19. "From My Head to My Heard" by Evan & Jared
20. "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback

Yes, that is from the sample photos that come default on my computer.

--Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment