Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Purging of my Bedroom Part 2

So I still am not finished purging my room of useless junk. I seem to be saving more than I am keeping. It is just so hard to part with things that I once loved so much. And once you throw something away, it's gone. You cannot un-throw it away.

Here are some more things I am never going to be able to un-throw away:

PC Games:

--Disney/Pixar's A Bug's Life Action Game

--Ariel's Story Studio

--Animal Clip Art

--Puzzle Bobble

--Escape From Monkey Island. The only reason I'm throwing this away is because I have this game on PS2.

--Reading Blaster: Mission 2: Planet of the Lost Things. I know how to read. I don't need a game to prove to me otherwise.

--Multimedia Learning Funhouse. Yes, they named a game that and expected people to buy it. Yes, I was the idiot that bought it.

--Win95 Games. Since I don't think anyone owns a Windows 95 anymore, I see no need for a PC game just for Windows 95.

--Barbie Generation Girl Gotta Groove.

--Windows XP Home. Why would anyone go from Vista back to XP?

--Yahtzee. I have the real Yahtzee, I don't need a virtual yahtzee. It's no fun unless you hold the die in your hands.

--Barbie Beach Vacation. Another childhood game I must say goodbye too. Never again shall I create a beach scene and have Barbie tell me how super cool! it is.

--Rugrats Adventure Game: BEST GAME EVER! (Well, maybe not ever, but it was pretty awesome.)

--Rugrats Print shop.

--Word Hunt Deluxe.

--Rugrats Totally Angelica Boredom Buster.

--I Spy Spooky Mansion

--Math Blaster Mission 1: Cosmic Critter Challenge

--Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo's Clone Zone. How fun is it to say Mojo Jojo. Say it now. See? Told you it was fun. Now say it 5 times fast. Hmm, you're talented.  Don't get the big head. I bet you can't say it five times fast while hopping up and down on one foot and going through the alphabet in sign language. Didn't think so.

--Knowledge Munchers Deluxe.

--Lego Harry Potter. This is the only LEGO game I ever bought and it was a total disappointment. We didnt' have internet at the time (stupid dialup because of living in a "remote loctaion"--which happened to be right beside of a popular marina--) and the game wouldn't let me play it without registering it online.

--Window's Word Games

Since there seems to be no appropriate way to end this post, here is a nice picture for you to look at:


As Always,

--BlAiR

No comments:

Post a Comment