Monday, July 25, 2011

Today's Playlist 7/25/11

This past weekend was CRAZY!! Between photo shoots on the side of the street, cutting down trees in Kentucky, and a trip to the Emergency room I am so tuckered out. Here's a rejuvenating playlist to help revitalize ourselves for the long week ahead.

1. "Chicago is So Two Years Ago" by Fall Out Boy
2. "Big Girls Don't Cry" (Personal) by Fergie
3. "Memphis Lives in Me" by Bon Jovi feat. David Brown
4. "Come Follow Me" by Aaron Carter
5. "In My Pocket" by Mandy Moore
6. "I'm All About You" by Aaron Carter
7. "Movin' On" by Good Charlotte
8. "The Best Damn Thing" by Avril Lavigne
9. "Digital Get Down" by *NSYNC
10. "Blue Christmas" by Ednita Nazario
11. "Dead On Arrival" by Fall Out Boy
12. "All Your Reasons" by Matchbox 20
13. "Heaven Can Wait" by We The Kings
14. "Her Diamonds" by Rob Thomas
15. "One Week" by The Barenaked Ladies (One of my top favorite songs EVER)
16. "She Don't Want the World" by 3 Doors Down
17. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
18. "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne
19. "The Scene is Dead; Long Live The Scene" by CobraStarship
20. "1,000 Words" by Savage Garden

I am quite pleased with this random assortment of songs brought to us compliments of my iPod, which prefers to be called Griffin (Don't ask me why, it's a very touchy device, but how I love it so!) This list it has produced for us seems to measure very well both the craziness of the passed weekend and the dawn of the new week. I hope that none of you spend any time in the emergency room, though, for that wasn't very pleasant.


Stay Beautiful,
Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment